Sewer backups cause most drain system failures. Sewer drain overflows or corroded drain pipes and loose connections are expensive problems that can often be avoided. Backflow prevention is key. Businesses are responsible for the maintenance and repair of the sewer line between the city’s sewer main and the commercial building. We have the knowledge and training to take care of everything and anything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
Sewer backups can be caused by external problems such as backups in the sewer main line or tree roots that grow into sewer lines.
How to Prevent a Sewer Line Backup?
- • Discarding garbage properly.
- • Don’t discard grease down your drains.
- • Dispose of nothing but toilet paper in toilets.
- • Install and maintain a backflow prevention valve.
- • Ask us for an inspection of your system.
- • To prevent tree roots from hindering your lines, have your line and tap replaced with plastic pipe.